This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Monday 19 June 2017

Beautiful Sisters



Anna's Craft Cupboard Community June Challenge was a great sketch by Kylie Cornish.
 



Earlier this year I attended a workshop with Cathy Cafun and completed a really lovely layout with the photo, which was taken after the one, I used for this challenge. (See the other layout below)
This photo is whimsical and playful and I feel the papers that I choose reflect that too!  You may not be able to pick it up but there is a lot of glitter on this page which is always a lot of fun too!  Thanks Anna for a fun challenge!!  









As you can see this is the more serious photo in this pretty layout! Thanks Cathy for teaching this class!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...