This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Monday, 19 June 2017

Ollie Mack is a STAR



STUCK Sketch Challenge for 15 June 2017

This great sketch was another one from Laura Whitaker   www.scrappinaroundtheclock.blogspot.com


The little man in this pic is my # 8 grandchild!  Ollie Mack is such a happy, placid child and that makes him a STAR!!!   I loved his little elephant onsie as Elies are my favourite animal on this planet we call Earth! 


I received a lovely Elie card from my sister last year and wanted to use the cut out elephants on a layout - I think I've picked the right one!!

Looking forward to the next challenge



2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet, love the neutral colour sand adorable pic! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

A Beautiful Moment

This was a great challenge for me! I was thinking at first "I can't do this one!"  I love the concept, but thought I would ...