This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Monday 19 June 2017

Wild One Avaari

Anna's Craft Cupboard  sent out the Challenge in the shape of June Mini Tic Tac Toe !
I have completed 9 lovely layouts this month for all the Challenges! and it has busy busy busy BUT so glad that I've got another lot of my photos scrapped!  So this one is page two of Avaari's 1st Birthday Album!


One last bit of fun for the month, and a REAL BIG challenge to only use 3 elements!!  Started off choosing some lovely printed pages of buttons and then realised NOTHING but the line I choose!


Flowers, Buttons & Washi Tape!!!

So here it is sweet and simple hope you like it!

Looking forward to some more challenges next month at https://www.facebook.com/groups/annascraftcupboardcommunity/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...