This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Sunday 16 July 2017

Disneyland 2000

Dusty Attic's July Challenge was a real CHALLENGE for me today! 


Here is the lovely mood board and sketch!!
I love the colours!!! They look really wonderful together!! 

So I decided I might do something I have never done before and make a background on white card!!!
I had seen the new Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Oxide inks and loved the colours. Especially

- broken china -
&
- spiced marmalade - 

Well I dabbled a bit and have to say Tim would be very disappointed with the outcome!! BUT it is my first play so I am HAPPY  :)

In hindsight I think I should have used the Distress Inks to get the more vivid colours in this mood board!!  But never mind I am not going to start again!!

Hopefully you will like it!




4 comments:

  1. So creative..love the clusters of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous take on this month's Mood Board Karen! Thanks for sharing with us at The Dusty Attic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had lots of fun finding bits and pieces in my stash that fit with the colour or theme! I knew there was a reason why I keep so much and buy so much he he he

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Thank you for playing with us at Dusty Attic Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...