This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Sunday 16 July 2017

Our travel Buddies!

Well Kelly-ann Oosterbeek mentioned at a recent workshop that she has several Challenges each month so I had to have a little look at what I might be able to do!


So the  Sketch #1 by Kym Cowan was a lovely sketch and my layout becomes my  Page No. 12 for my new USA Holiday Album!! 






I have loved working with


                                    RED  WHITE   & BLUE  papers this month & thanks Kelly-ann for the Challenge!!!
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Kelly-Ann-Oosterbeek-Designer-145453148821369/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1620753474624655




1 comment:

  1. What a great sketch, fabulous page! Great mix papers. I spy a tiny doily, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...