This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW!
Our little JJ was so excited to go to Amasia's Rainbow Birthday Party!
So we made her a rainbow outfit to wear on the day!
Oh my!! "butter wouldn't melt in her mouth" in this pic! If only you knew!!
Loved her to bits ,BUT she was a little terror!!

Thanks so much for the opportunity to reminisce, on way back when.
It was a challenging part of our family history, but these precious moments
made it all worth while!!

Thanks d-lish scraps!!




3 comments:

  1. Love the glitter rainbow..super cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trac I think I missed putting this one on the challenge page BUGGER he he he

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...