This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Monday 18 September 2017

Sweet Lovely Story

I had so much fun doing this Challenge! 



We had just been to the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers for a long weekend, so it was the perfect Mood Board and Sketch to use for a couple of my 100's of photos taken on the weekend!  The little paper dolly was perfect to tell the story of another of our Annual Traditions! I had I had  

So THANK YOU Scrapping Clearly





No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...