This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Workshop with Tracy without an 'e'

 This was a fun day ! 

I had suggested to Tracy Keilty that I would love to do a page with her with Lola and Gill on our back deck! So a date was made and lots of invites went out far and wide.... but it ended up just an intimate day with Maria and Lola, Gill, Tracy and I!!

So this is the page we had selected to create under the guidance of Miss T!   We learnt a little more about resist technique which we all loved!  Embossing an image and then spraying over it!! 
Cogs are always fun and mixed with lots of pretty flowers made a beautiful layout!

Lola and I were keen to create another page and with a little collaboration we decided to use one of the layouts that Tracy had bought along for "show n tell!"   Tweeked it a little and you can see the 2nd layout was the outcome!!  LOVED IT and had a smashing day with these 4 ladies on my deck!
We shared morning tea and lunch with a splash or two of bubbly and all round had a ball. Nice catching up with T and meeting M!   Thanks ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...