This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Wednesday 11 October 2017

beauties


Just wanted to say a BIG thank you to Geli Duncan for a great workshop on Monday!!
I love these papers and the marvellous way she showed us how to cut up three pieces of 12" x 12" and then put them together again was fantastic. I can't wait to try this a gain on another collection of papers!!  Geli took a lot of trouble to do the sewing on all (9 of us) of our pages!

I love these photos I chose for this double page layout!
Thanks again Geli!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...