This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Monday 13 November 2017

Karen back in 1960!

LOVE LOVE LOVE
Bingo Scrapping
Thanks Kaiser for this months challenge

Had lots of fun working out which line to complete!!
I eventually picked QUOTE, SINGLE PHOTO, CLEAR STAMP & HANDWRITTEN JOURNALLING!

Single Photo - CHECK!
Quote - Life's little moments make the best memories! CHECK!
On the Cream Cardstock, I used the Clock; the Butterfly, rose, &
writing and the Letters, clear stamps! CHECK!
.....  uuummmmm Handwritten journaling.....
never too keen on using my own writing on layouts BUT there it is!! CHECK!  

Aren't these KaiserCraft  Mademoiselle Collection papers just gorgeously devine!!




1 comment:

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...