This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Dream Princess Dyllan


This was the very first Challenge I tried!!!  It's so much fun using someone else's inspirations and then using your own papers and gathering all the elements to put it together.  I especially like this page because it highlights my brand new granddaughter Dyllan! 

 This months Get Crafty challenge was a sketch challenge which for me certainly is an easier way to create!    The sketch was designed by Amarilys Doria who designed for Scrap that Chat!
 Check out next months challenge at   https://www.facebook.com/groups/102086720261972/   
It's so much fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...