This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Loving Music





Here is the page I created for the Creative Embellishments May Monthly Challenge. 




Here is the inspiration given. 
When looking at the inspiration picture you gave I instantly thought of my photos from our visit to The Beatles, Abbey Road in London. The hearts and the music theme was what I used and the twist was my music stamp for the background.


Had such a great time creating this page thank you to Creative Embellishments for letting me play along.
To join in on next months challenge click the link below.

4 comments:

  1. So cool you now have a blog...Wow, what an awesome page, great colours , the background looks fabulous. You are so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a fun page/topic! thanks for being inspired and joining in at CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Love the fresh, bold colors, banners, and background work! Fantastically fun photo too! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments May Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great layout. Thanks for joining along our challenge at Creative Embellishments

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...