This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Monday 19 June 2017

Boy on Taffeta





 
Scrapbooking Outback's White with a Twist, June Monthly Challenge was once again a challenge for me working with orange but I loved the gold and Kraft additions. Thoroughly enjoyed putting this one  together!





I picked one of my favourite photos of my youngest daughter's wedding. My grandson Ziah, was all dressed up and ready; waiting on the back of his Mummy's wedding dress for the fun to begin!
In the layout I had altered the butterfly, 2013 ribbon and bracket by spraying with a deep orange mist!

Of course, the mandatory piece of chippie,"Z", was also sprayed ORANGE!












I wonder what the White with a Twist Challenge will be for July at
http://scrapping-outback.blogspot.com.au/     Holding my breath!!!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Karen, love your use of papers to introduce the colour scheme and the use of mist for that little extra touch is perfect!!!
    Thank you for entering our challenge this month over at Scrapping Outback :)
    PS: next months colour challenge is gorgeous - I think you will be happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Karen. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping Outback this month and hope you can join us again next month for another great challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this LO Karen - specially your use of the stencil/s and the colours are perfect for the theme & photos ;)

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...