This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Friday 14 July 2017

Let It Snow for Kerry & Ruth!

Anna's Craft Cupboard through out a lovely warming wintery Challenge this July!!!
I just love the colours on this mood board!!   Blue and Brown just look divine together I think!


I was surprised when going through my stash looking for pieces that might fit with this layout!!   I was happy that I could gather together these elements to make this cute layout of my husband and daughters' first experience of SNOW!   

White inks, muslin, feathery ribbons, silver sequins, silvery snowflakes, a beautiful big old Sizzix snowflake dye, metal snowflakes and round bobbly & holey laces do the best job to set the wintery scene don't you think?!

 When travelling in the US of A back in 2000 our dear friends were so excited when they heard that it was snowing up at Park City!  So they bundled us in the car with borrowed jackets and we stayed up there for a night! For people who don't have much cold weather here in Queensland, it was a wonderful experience! Thanks Johnsons!! xx

Thanks for a wonderfully wintery warming layout challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...