This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Friday 14 July 2017

Love This

I am a member of this wonderful site on Facebook called Maremi's Creative Café!  Generally I just enjoy seeing other peoples creations and join in the convo regarding this or that every now and again !! BUT this week I decided to enter into #Maremi'sWhispersBoard & #52CafeCards

I decided to stick to the original idea of using a playing card size piece of card, to create a mini piece of art!!  Marta gave this lovely little board for inspiration!   I had so much fun going through my copious amounts of stash to find some elements that I could use for this Challenge!  It is exciting using such a tiny piece of card to put your creations onto! 

You might like to join the group and check out what I find to be a wonderful forum for crafty, creative artistic people!!  I can not believe that such a big group (14,452 members) can be so like minded and uplifting and helpful to each other! Thank you Marta Lapkowska for the group you began!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...