This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Saturday 15 July 2017

Our Visit To Alcatraz


Stuck Sketches this month Challenge for July was a sketch created by Laura Whitaker   www.scrappinaroundtheclock.blogspot.com


So this is Pages 5 & 6 for my new USA holiday Album, using photos from our 2000 visit to San Francisco's Alcatras!  My daughter, Ruth, loved the self guided audio tour and Kerry my husband, was intrigued by the  story of Al Capone's incarceration at the gaol back in the 1930s. He spent 8 years behind bars and you can see a pic of his cell in the layout below, tucked in under the main photos!  
 
 

Thank you Stuck Sketches for the Challenge again this month!
 


4 comments:

  1. Great layout!Love the BIG title and how you layered it!Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LARGE TITLE is wonderful. Great take on the sketch! Love those papers! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved taking the tour at Alcatraz, it was so cool!
    Love the large title on this fun layout!
    Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pages, great texture and details! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...