This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Friday 14 July 2017

USA Freedom


Well here is another red white and blue creation!   Scrapbooking Outback Sketch for the July Challenge was the inspiration  Thanks Trudi Harrison for that! 

Not sure if I was supposed to use pink and yellow for this challenge but I hope you like my twist on it anyways!!!
Thank you for the inspiration for Page 2 of my USA album!

 http://scrapping-outback.blogspot.com.au/2010/07/july-sketch-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...