This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Sunday 27 August 2017

Our Caravaning Adventures!




Kaiser August Challenge
Well this month I was thoroughly confused!! Spent a fair amount of time creating a layout from a sketch which I thought was the challenge this month!!!  ALAS! It was 2016 August Challenge!! Never mind another page done for my albums anyways!

So once I had the correct brief for 2017 August challenge I was a bit stumped, as I wasn't sure what I would do with a bunch of cogs!  So after a bit of Pinterest surfing, to gather a few ideas together, and a search through some photos to see what I could use; this is what the finished project looks like!

I used these photos because, after a lot of cogs turning, wheels spinning, plenty of nuts and bolts; to work through, my hubby and I, ventured off on our very first 21 day Caravan Adventure to North Queensland!



I used the Kaisercraft Basecoat IV Collection for papers and lots of bits and pieces from my stash! 

Thanks again Kaisercraft for a great challenge LOVE STRETCHING THE MIND!


Just for those interested in the challenge that I did which I was ONE YEAR late for here it is!
 



1 comment:

  1. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this layout. Thanks for playing along xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...