This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Baby Bump

I absolutely love these colours!!! 

I was so excited to win last month's Kaisercraft Challenge and very keen to do this layout with September Challenge sketch!

I had bought this Kaiser card stock and these Kaisercraft papers from the Pitter Patter Collection, for another Challenge this month, but decided they would be perfect for this challenge and for these photos of my baby girl's pregnancy shoot photos, at the beach.

Thanks



1 comment:

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...