This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Sunday 24 September 2017

love always


One of  the last 3 layouts for the month of September!  This one is 123 Challenge Blog!
I love these colours together and they match really well with the postcard Christmas Card from our dear friends from across the seas!  Every year we receive a lovely card with uptodate photos of the family!!! 

Thanks




4 comments:

  1. Oh the photos do look lovely, fabulous take on the sketch too.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely group of photos. Great use of the colours. Lovely page. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you have combined all the elements of our challenge – very clever. Thank you so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...