This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Remember the Day

Have lots of fun getting my fingers messy playing with Colour Blast!
Today I used the Colour Pastes Leather & Bling! They are so very versatile! I used a paint brush, a pallet knife and my fingers!

I used it neat to stencil the triangles on the background, &
I used it neat on my fingers to edge all the edges.
I used a paint brush to paint some home made chippie triangles with it &
 once dry, stencilled some more triangles on top.
I lastly watered some of the paste down and flicked the diagonal page corners with some with my fan paint brush.

My photo has special memories for me as it was a holiday we went on together with my Mum!
This little ol' Post Office is in Sapphire, Qld, which is not far from Emerald. Don't you love the names of the towns out there! We were camping in a little place called Anakie which is an aboriginal word meaning "tow hills"!  Not sure I can remember any hills BUT I do remember that it was very HOT and terribly dusty!

Thanks Colour Blast for a great Triangular Challenge!

You can probably see that I had two more photos that I wanted to use in a layout SO a double layout was the order of the day!   See it below.

 

1 comment:

  1. Photos to treasure...great layout Karen! Love how you have framed it!

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...