This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Tuesday 10 October 2017

tyler loves CAKE

Anna's Craft Cupboard Community October Challenge  
gave me the opportunity to scrap another page of my grandbaby boy Tylers 1st birthday party!
Tyler and his big brother Chace had a taste test and they approved!!   I wish everyone could hear how Tylers says CAKE  it is so cute!  cccccccaaaaaakkkkkkkeeeeeeee   doesn't do it justice!


I loved all the little squares especially the ones made from photos! Look at the anticipation on Tyler's face!!  I love this page simple BUT sweet as!





Many thanks once again!!!      https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1447840291930720&type=3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...