This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Bathing Beauty

 Let's Get Sketchy Challenge this month was cool with a
L  O  N  G    T  I  T  L  E!


My daughter sent me this gorgeous pic of my Grandbaby #9!
Dyllan is a serious little cutie pie and you have to work hard for a smile!!
This was her first swimming experience so we will excuse her this time!!  lol


These are really old papers that I have had in my stash, BUT I thought they were perfect for this photo! 
I had fun using...
Some Just Blue  Colour Blast embossing powder &
some Just Blue Colour Shimmer Cube Watercolour!!  to compliment the blue in Dyllan's swimsuit!
Some Inka Gold,  Magenta to cover some old letters &
then some cool white sparkly embossing powder!
The glittery finish unfortunately does not show up too well!  But looks gorgeous in the flesh!!  
































Thanks for the Challenge Lets' Get Sketchy   http://letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/november-1-sketch-challenge.html

9 comments:

  1. This is sooooo adorable! Thank you for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie, thanks for playing along with LGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute photo, love all the texture this lo has :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, just look at that face! LOVE this page! cool way you did this title and she sure is! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute layout! That face! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute photo! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...