This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Karen tells her young self!

Scrapbook Top 50 November Challenge was a lovely sketch!!

Can I tell you a secret!?   I had some beautiful pages that I did in a workshop with Kelly Ann Oosterbeek a few months back and the back side of the layouts were too nice to not use!!  So here is one of them!
All the layouts are for my Childhood Album so they will fit well in the album! Save paper! and have fun trying to work around what I started with!!  Such a challenge and kept me busy for some time!!!

Thanks for the challenge ST50OZ


Thanks Kelly Ann for some great back of layout pages !!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty page and great take on the sketch challenge. Thanks for playing along with the SBT50 November challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning page love the journaling and layers of paper. Thanks for joining us at SBT50

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...