This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Sunday 10 December 2017

Christmas Card Time

Hi everyone! 


Well last month went by so quickly and now we have December upon us well and truly! 


I won't get time for many challenges this month BUT was keen to do the Kaiser Craft one because I had a special card I needed to make, for some lovely ladies I know! So I took up the challenge and here it is !   I hope they like it!


 


I made a little pocket on the front of the card to insert a heart!    So that is number 1 of a few more that I have to do for some more special people!  
Thanks Kaiser Craft for the Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...